Monday, November 8, 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out tomorrow!

Hey guys! Today is Monday November 8th, and Call of Duty Black Ops is set to release in just 11 hours from right now! Black Ops is slated to address most, if not all the issues from MW2, and be just damn awesome. Something interesting that I've noticed is that MW2 is still the 2nd most popular game on Steam right now, with Counterstrike being the only one with more games going at the moment.



My friend Thomasheen has a few good posts about Black Ops you guys should check out~

How many of you are gonna pick this up on opening day, and for what system? Are you guys optimistic it'll fix the issues from MW2?

As always, thanks for reading!
~Zeph

4 comments:

  1. I just went to GAME so I could finally grab a copy of SCII and the place was full of people desperately trying to place last-minute pre-orders for this game so they could get it at midnight. It was crazy, took me half an hour to get served =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that's crazy. I bought SC2 from Blizz directly (I would have much preferred a hard copy, but alas) and downloaded the entire game at about 100KB/s... twice. I had to redownload after I installed Windows 7... lol.

    But yeah, the hype for this game is crazy good. xD

    ReplyDelete